Friday, December 9, 2016

A Way to Give Back This Holiday Season

 
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I'm sure you've seen the blanket donation project we are doing at my school.
 
 
 
I have gotten SO many wonderful, generous donations from family and friends and I'm so thankful for that!
 
My students are truly seeing the "giving" aspect of Christmas this season. We are learning about the virtue of generosity, and this blanket collection has opened their eyes in such a marvelous way!
 
 
If you haven't seen it... I NEED YOUR HELP!
 
We are donating blankets to the homeless shelters around town. If you or anyone you know has any blankets they would be willing to donate, I would greatly appreciate it!
 
 
I can come pick up blankets from anyone who has any to donate :)
Just let me know!!!
 
Thanks for helping show others the true meaning of Christmas!
 
Happy Friday friends, hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay Warm!
 
Xoxo,
 
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment