Friends, I am so sorry I have been M.I.A for a few weeks.
I could make a whole list of excuses and how I've been super busy... but that's life and honestly I've just been slacking!!
So, onto the next part of this post..
December Goals.
(I know what you're thinking.. New Year's Resolutions are right around the corner? well, friends I decided to get a jump start and continue these goals into the new year!!)
1. Keep up with this blog!!!!
I really do enjoy it, and am trying to get the hang of it so bear with me.
2. Budget
Masters, New Car, vacation fund, savings, I could go on and on!
3. Get Healthy
2017 weddings galore... and also to take care of myself :)
4. Read More
I love to read! However, I realized I really, REALLY don't like reading digital versions of books.
5. Be patient.
I have found myself recently getting irritated easily and I want to work on patience in all areas of my life.
There's a whole lot more I could add to this list, but I want to make it attainable and realistic so here are my December Goals!

No comments:
Post a Comment