Friday, July 7, 2017

Book Club

I love reading and so do many of my girlfriends. We are always discussing which books were reading and which we have on our "to-read" lists.
This led us to start our very own Book Club!
This meme made me laugh out loud!


Currently there are 5 of us and we just finished our first book, "The Couple Next Door"by: Shari Lapena. (While this book kept my interest, I was a bit disapointed :( It seemed predictable and just kind of "eh"... I'm hoping the next one will be a winner!)

How our club works, is we take turns picking the book. For example, I picked this first book, Madison will pick the next, and so on. We will meet once in the middle and again at the end to discuss! I'm super excited for Book Club and because it's a perfect excuse to hangout with my girlfriends! :)


Madison will be revealing our next book soon and I can't wait!


If you have any suggestions for books we should read, please send them our way :)
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!


Xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment