Friday, June 30, 2017

Let's be REAL...






Last night I went to hang out with my parents and we were just talking about life and all of its ups and downs, which lead my Mom to give me the lovely, constructive advice that my blog needs to be more "real"!


 


This guidance came about after having a conversation about my Grandfather, Pop, who is not in the best of health right now. He is currently in the hospital recovering from a procedure to remove a large infection in his leg. My Dad went to the hospital to visit him and said that the wound was pretty intense. After describing, in detail, the wound I told my parents they were lucky to have my sister (the nurse) to take care of them because blood, hospitals, needles, etc.Freak.Me.Out!!!!!


I said, “Mom, I'm just kidding, don't worry I'll help" then I said, "Oh, gosh thinking of this is giving me chest pains" :) ..... After this conversation and much laughter, Mom said “This is what you need to talk about in the blog. Make it real, tell people about the real and funny stuff.”


So I'm gonna be REAL with y'all...


> I have horrible anxiety.


> I hate staying home alone… especially at night.


> I’m not a fan of stupid comedy, they try too hard.


> I am always scared I'm missing out on something... the FOMO is real y'all.


> I am big time freaked out when I think of health/death/future/etc.


> I'm a worrier.


> I am a super organized, yet messy person. ??? haha


I'm sure I could go on for days... but just wanted y'all to see that my life isn't always rainbows and unicorns and that I am REAL!


Hopefully my Mom will be happy to see that I took her advice! J


Have a great weekend!!!


Xoxo,


Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment