I'm home from vacation and have finally gotten back into my daily routine.. but boy yesterday was rough.
Today I want to share pictures from our vacation with you all!
I want to give a special shoutout to Alex's Mom, Missy and Step Dad, Rodney for making this vacation possible! There were 23 of us that went, and we had a BLAST!
Missy and Rodney, thank you both SO much!! |
We were on the third floor and had an amazing view. I loved the setup of this condo!
Yes, yes it is.
One of the many, yummy breakfast meals we had! Missy and Rodney are fabulous cooks :)
Loved enjoying my coffee on the balcony with a good book.
Alex and I soaking up the sun!
Alex's cousins, Lincoln and Luke playing in the sand! They are THE cutest !!!
Alex and Lincoln rocking their America gear!
In the background of this picture you can see the dark skies making their way in.... that was Tropical Storm Cindy...which caused us to stay inside for the next three days :(
The storm didn't stop us from having fun though. We went to happy hour, played card games, went shopping at the outlet mall and just made the best of it!
The storms were crazy!!!
The sun finally decided to come out so we did get to spend Friday, our last day on the beach!
Here are a few more random pictures!
Dinner with my handsome date :)
Alex, his grandfather (Pop) and his brother Michael.
Lincoln and I playing with snap chat filters.. I love that sweet boy!
Alex's cousin, Kelsey and his grandmother, Monie. I think the storms were getting to them.. haha :)
All in all, it was a wonderful vacation and a much needed time to relax.
Thanks again to Alex and his family for including me in their trip, it's much appreciated.
Xoxo,
Liz


Looks like you had a blast!! And snagged some goodies at Kate Spade 😊
ReplyDelete