Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What's Up Wednesday




Happy Hump Day Friends!


Today I'm doing my own version of What's Up Wednesday because I've missed the link up a few times! So here's What's Up with me!!! :)


What I'm Reminiscing About


My Charleston trip with my best girls!
 If you didn't get a chance, check it out here!





What I'm Loving


SUMMER BREAK!!!




I do still have a summer job, but it's at an awesome camp so it doesn't feel like I'm actually working!

What I've Been Up To


Helping Katelyn and Austin get moved and settled into their beautiful new home!! Also, making sure it's ready for their BABY in October!!


P.S. I felt Bug kick for the first time last night, it was incredible. I just can't wait to meet that little Bug!!!

What I'm Dreading


My best friend, Lauren, will be moving away from Louisville for her job. While this is a HUGE and exciting opportunity to further her career... I'm dreading it like crazy!!




What I'm Excited About

Getting a new class of students and seeing what my second year of teaching will bring!


What I'm Watching/Reading

I don't watch much TV in Summer because I'm so busy. However, I am watching the new season of Orange is the New Black on Netflix. I am super bummed and curious to see why Bachelor in Paradise had to stop filming! I love me some reality TV.



I have 2 new books waiting to be read.

1. Into the Water by: Paula Hawkins
2. Maybe, Someday by: Colleen Hoover
                                      



What I'm Listening To

I started listening to Spotify a while back and continue to love it! I love that I can follow other people's playlists and then add to my own. I also love that it connects to my radio and I can listen in the car!


What I'm Wearing

This Summer I am working at a day camp! It has been an absolute blast so far!!! Every day I wear a "camp" shirt that is provided and shorts! It's basically my summer uniform, haha!

P.S. Each Wednesday at camp is Dress-Up Day which is super fun! (Today I'm dressed as a cheetah for "favorite animal day" :) )


 What I'm Doing This Weekend

VACATION!

I'm traveling to Gulf Shores, AL with Alex's family! I am so ready to have a week of relaxation on the beach!!!!!! We leave Friday and I am so excited!


 
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

Fourth of July!
My friend, Danielle, has a farm and it is great for parties! She and her new husband are hosting a 4th of July party and I am definetly looking forward to that!

Here is a picture of us from her party last year!


That's What's Up with me this Wednesday!!!

Xoxo,

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment