Hey Friends!!
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Alex was away in Vegas for a Bachelor Party so I had lots of girl time this weekend!
Friday night I met some girlfriends at Hilltop Tavern to celebrate my best friend, Shelby's birthday!!
The food was excellent, but the service... not so much! It didn't stop us though from having a great time. After dinner a few of us headed to Gerstle's for a friends going away party. Her job is moving her to Milwaukee and we are super pumped to go visit!!!
Saturday, I woke up early and went 'yard sailing' with Katelyn and Austin!! We got some awesome deals; they got some great finds for their new house and baby :)!!!! We went to grab lunch then headed to Katelyn's new house to help with some final touches!
Sunday morning, Brooke and I watched "A Dog's Purpose" and I am obsessed. It was such a cute movie, even if we did tear up! haha
After the movie, we headed to Shelby's parents house to continue her birthday celebration! We sat by their pool and had a super yummy cookout!
It was a great weekend, but I was super excited for Alex to get home Sunday night!!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!!
Xoxo,
Liz



No comments:
Post a Comment