TGIF Friends!
ONE
Friday night football.
Tonight my CARDS are playing at home against Duke. They haven't been home since their incredible (20-63) win over Florida State and I am pumped to tailgate watch them!
*Fun fact: I am the only Louisville fan out of my 5 best friends.
UofL/ UK Game two years ago in Lexington. I was a little nervous to wear red there :)
TWO
Fall.
This about sums it up!
THREE
Yesterday I hit up the outlet mall after school. I knew taking a teaching job less than a mile from a mall would be hard to resist :)
I found the most perfect shirt from Gap.
It is casual, comfy and comes in many great colors! Also it's on sale for just $31.99.
I love these types of tops because they can be paired with vests, jackets, scarves, statement necklaces, etc.
FOUR
I was on the hunt at the beginning of the school year for some good, comfortable shoes. I had seen the brand Tieks all over Pinterest and decided to check them out. I researched and read reviews again and again and just couldn't get past the steep price point.
One day, I walked into my room and I was shocked to see the package on my bed. My Mom had gifted me a pair and I couldn't be happier! My feet are pretty happy too :) They seriously feel like slippers!! If you are looking for a good pair of flats, check these out! They are worth it!! The cute blue detail on the sole is an added bonus!
FIVE
I am cheetah obsessed!
I pulled out my favorite cheetah scarf this morning, it's from Old Navy last year. I found a similar one here. This cheetah clutch would be perfect to dress up a casual outfit! I have been obsessing over these cheetah flats for awhile now! Cheetah print just makes any outfit a bit more exciting :)
Happy Friday Friends.. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Xoxo,
Liz
FIVE
I am cheetah obsessed!
I pulled out my favorite cheetah scarf this morning, it's from Old Navy last year. I found a similar one here. This cheetah clutch would be perfect to dress up a casual outfit! I have been obsessing over these cheetah flats for awhile now! Cheetah print just makes any outfit a bit more exciting :)
Xoxo,
Liz










No comments:
Post a Comment