Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Randomness

Hi friends!
 
Sorry, I've been super busy and haven't actually sat down to think about a post... so here goes a bunch of randomness.
 
Last weekend we spent Friday night cheering on the Cards, who barely got a W. But hey, a win is a win!!
 
 
 
 Saturday morning my mom, sister, aunt and cousin all got together to celebrate my Nana's birthday! We met at Highland Morning for a yummy breakfast and great company :) (If you're ever in Louisville, go to Highland Morning, I got the breakfast burrito and it was delicious!)
 

 

 
Later, Saturday I met up with 9 friends to head to the 90's bar crawl on Bardstown Road! It was a BLAST! Everyone dressed in 90's clothes, listened to 90's music and just had an awesome time!


 
Sunday was a much needed day of cozy, laziness :)

I am super into the new show, "This Is Us".
I've heard people say it reminds them of "Parenthood" and this must be why I'm loving it. Seriously I wanted to be a Braverman while watching Parenthood, that's how much I loved it!

 
A couple weeks ago I finished the book "The Good Girl" (Thanks Kels) and loved it! I have been trying to find another book since and I just haven't come across anything that looks worth reading. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!


 
The Loft is having a sale right now and everything is 50% off! So, if you need a new top or work outfit now is your time to buy!
 

 
 

I think that is all of my randomness for today!

Happy Hump Day!!!

Xoxo,

Liz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment