How is it already Monday again?!
This weekend was jam packed with family, friends and celebrating FALL!!! I love all things that come with is wonderful season; football, sweaters and pumpkin everything!
On Friday Alex and I went to dinner at our my favorite Mexican restaraunt :) We filled up on margs and chips/salsa, then headed out my cousin's house for a bonfire. Friday it had cooled down, so sitting by the fire with friends was a wonderful way to spend the evening !
Margaritas after a long week are always a good idea :)
On Saturday, we decided to make a trip to Huber's Winery. I could not have asked for a more perfect Fall day. Alex, Katelyn, Austin and I met two of my best friends, Brooke and Kelsie, at the winery and we had great seats right by the band (Thanks Brooke and Kels). Huber's has the best wine and a huge selection. We sipped on some of our favorites but also tried a couple new ones. We left Huber's and went to Austin's. We hung out, ordered pizza and played games to end the night.
Alex and I stopping to get a picture with the cow in the background :)
Sunday we celebrated a beautiful life taken way too soon. One of my best friends, Katelyn, her Mom passed away 3 years ago from Cystic Fibrosis. Katelyn organized a party in memory of her Mom, and it was wonderful. We played her Mom's favorite games, drank her favorite wine and just remembered how beautiful, inspiring and loving she was. I love how Katelyn makes an effort to keep her Mom's memory alive. Katelyn had balloons for everyone to write a message to her Mom and we all let them go together, it was beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment