Last night I had a girl's movie night with some of my faves!!
Alex, Brooke, Kelsie, Mckenzie and I went to see "The Girl on the Train".
Alex, Brooke, Kelsie, Mckenzie and I went to see "The Girl on the Train".
About two and a half years ago I read the book "Gone Girl". I had heard so much about it, but didn't think I would like "those" types of books. (Ya know the scary, thriller types) But, man was I wrong! I liked LOVED "Gone Girl". This started my interest for thrilling, twisted books.
Fast forward a year, and I was given the recommendation for the book, "The Girl on the Train". I was hesitant at first but again I loved it! I couldn't put it down. Sidenote: One of my best girls *Lauren* read this book while we were on vacation and we almost had to pry it out of her hands at times :) So when I heard "The Girl on the Train" was being made into a movie I was super anxious to see it!
So, my girlfriends and I went to see it last night! We went to one of the theatres with the reclining seats.. which are so amazing! The movie was really good in my opinion! Since I had read the book quite awhile ago.. I had forgotten most of the storyline. As soon as things started to unfold, I remembered why I liked the book so much!! Not giving away any spoilers, but the acting in this movie was incredible!
If you are looking for a good movie for a GNO or even date night you should check it out!
Happy Thursday Friends!
Xoxo,
Liz
Fast forward a year, and I was given the recommendation for the book, "The Girl on the Train". I was hesitant at first but again I loved it! I couldn't put it down. Sidenote: One of my best girls *Lauren* read this book while we were on vacation and we almost had to pry it out of her hands at times :) So when I heard "The Girl on the Train" was being made into a movie I was super anxious to see it!
So, my girlfriends and I went to see it last night! We went to one of the theatres with the reclining seats.. which are so amazing! The movie was really good in my opinion! Since I had read the book quite awhile ago.. I had forgotten most of the storyline. As soon as things started to unfold, I remembered why I liked the book so much!! Not giving away any spoilers, but the acting in this movie was incredible!
If you are looking for a good movie for a GNO or even date night you should check it out!
Happy Thursday Friends!
Xoxo,
Liz




No comments:
Post a Comment