Friday, October 7, 2016

Welcome.. Get to Know Me!!!

Hi there!

My name is Elizabeth and while I LOVE reading blogs, having one of my own is very new to me.  For my first post I figured I'd do a little "Get to know Me!"






So.... Here goes,

I live in Louisville, Kentucky... GO CARDS!

I have the best family, friends, boyfriend, and career a girl could ask for!

FAMILY
My family is super close!

My parents are perfect and my "little" sister (she's 17 months younger)is my best friend.

Emily and I at Captain's Quarters



I have 8 cousins on my Dad's side, all of whom are like my siblings.
 
 

All 8 of us.. We got these pictures taken for a Christmas gift for our grandparents.

 
And any chance I get, I like to spend time with my 4 grandparents. Gran and Pop, (my Dad's parents), Nana (Mom's Mom) and Grandma Carol(Mom's Stepmom)


Dad's Side: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins



FRIENDS
I am so lucky to call these girls my best friends, these 5 are my jam. We have been best friends since grade school, and have stayed besties through high school, college and now post-grad life. We do everything together and talk daily. Not many can say they have had the same 5 best friends since they were 13..  but we can, pretty dang cool :)

Me, Lauren, Shelby, Brooke, Kelsie, Kara-- My Best


BOYFRIEND
Alex is pretty freaking awesome, we have been dating for a year and a half now.. (What?!) crazy how time flies when youre having fun :) We have so much fun together and I am truly one lucky gal!




Alex and I at my cousin's engagement party


CAREER
I graduated from the University of Kentucky.. (I know what you're thinking, a big UofL fan graduated from UK?... well it can happen and I am living proof :) ) I got a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Eduaction and am currently in my first year of teaching. I have a small class (8 students) and am totally in love with teaching!

Hope this gives you a little peek into my life, I am so excited for the future of this blog :)

XOXO,

Liz



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the cutest!... and I'm so glad you're doing good :)
    Love and miss ya!

    -Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love it Liz!

    ReplyDelete