Hey Friends!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!!
I LOVE Halloween and I love dressing up! In college my favorite parties were the themed date parties! We had 90's, Woodstock, Dynamic Duo, Ugly Christmas Sweater, Luau, and many more! Of course then there's Halloween, 4th of July, St. Paddy's Day.. I'm telling you if there's a chance to dress up, I'm in!
Today I'm sharing some A LOT of my past costumes for various events!
Date Parties
Woodstock Theme
Greek Sing at UK
Beer Olympics- Team "LSU"
Beer Olympics- Team "Orange"
Beer Olympics- Team "Australia"
Holidays
4th of July - 2016
4th of July -2015
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
St. Paddy's Day Parade
Halloween
We dressed up as all the holidays. (2015)
The Sandlot (2014)
Harlem Globtrotters (2013)
The Jamaican Bobsled team from "Cool Runnings" (2012)
Other
We dressed up as elves for a Christmas pub crawl.
Dress as an animal day at my Summer Job.
Luau my girlfriends hosted a couple summers ago.
Book character day at school where I student taught.
*If you made it through that post, you now see that I mean it when I say I LOVE dressing up!
I can't wait for Halloween, and I can't wait to share this year's costume with you all :)
If anyone has any good costumes/costume ideas they'd like to share, I'd love to hear from you in the comments!!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Xoxo,
Liz





No comments:
Post a Comment